The S&R Foundation Washington Award recognizes talented emerging artists working in visual arts, music, and dance. This year we are excited to announce the amount of the Washington Award will be increased to a cash prize of $10,000. In addition, the Awards Committee may designate a Grand Prize winner who will receive an additional $5,000.
• Award winners become part of the S&R Foundation network of artists, scientists, and social entrepreneurs.
• Award winners will be invited to the Washington Award Ceremony in Washington D.C. in Spring 2019.
• Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
• Applicant must be working in music, dance, or visual arts including painting, photography, sculpture or interdisciplinary arts.
• Applicant may not be enrolled either part-time, full-time, or finishing work in a degree-granting program.
To learn more and apply visit https://bit.ly/2LIrAig
Applications close August 3, 2018.