Coton Colors Looking for Graphic Designer
Coton Colors by Laura Johnson
2718 Centerville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Graphic Designer Position
Job Functions (not limited to):
- Work within Design Department to lead the design and delivery of creative:
- Website design and online design support (graphics/current information)
- Email campaign support
- In-store point of purchase and display layouts
- Sales Tools (flyers/vinyl decals/selling boards/take aways)
- Corporate branding (email signatures/business cards/document creation)
- Catalog and Magazine Design (product layout, page design layout, product clipping)
- Write and gather print specs/quotes and follow through ordering collateral
- Assists as needed with photography processing and edits.
- Lead the coordination and organization of the tracking process for collateral, ensuring all pieces move through the correct review and approval process and the deadlines are met.
- Lead the execution, training, and compliance of corporate reference tools of the Brand Identity Guides, Visual Style Guides.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Solid design portfolio
- Highly organized, analytical thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- A good eye for color, detail, and layout
- Creativity, initiative, and a flair for layout and graphic design, with the ability to design for a brand
- Results focused using performance targets and goals to drive self and team success
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly and can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
- Technology skills: experienced in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint), Communication applications (Skype, Go To Meeting, Basecamp), and Adobe Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom)
Employee will participate in 30, 60 and 90-day employee reviews and once a year, thereafter.
For more information, contact Whitney Borkowski or call 850-383-1111
Also we are looking for people to fill Sales, Marketing, and Executive Assistant positions, so if you know anyone that would be good for any of those, send them our way!