Moore Communications Group, with headquarters in Tallahassee, is seeking a student intern with graphic design experience to work closely with our in-house art director.
Our Graphic Design internship is for someone interested in developing her/his advertising career and portfolio. You’ll be asked to assist our creative team in creating Online, Social Media, Print and Marketing collateral. You’ll have the chance to work with many local businesses and major national brands.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to learn quickly, relishes creative challenges, and is adventurous in her/his approach to creative work.
• Loves the craft of design, illustration, photography and film.
• Interest in typography; know your kerning from your tracking.
• Experience in formatting / ensuring consistency of design.
• Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
• Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media platforms.
• Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excited to work on real-world campaigns with major ad agencies and brands.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 14. (INTERNSHIP WOULD BEGIN ASAP)
For more information, contact Fern Senra at email@example.com.