Full Press Apparel Seeks Graphic Artist
Immediate opening for talented, detail-oriented art team member. The position is full-time in a fun, creative environment. Enjoy moments of creative independence and cooperation daily!
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Experience producing color separations is a huge plus
• Preparing art separations for screen printing
• Creating custom designs primarily for T-shirts, embroidery and promotional products
• The ability to start with a rough idea and bring it to fruition with the help of customers and sales representatives.
• The artist must be able to follow specific directions and fulfill customer-directed requests.
• Illustration skills would be extremely beneficial to this position
• Must be able to work well with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to be creative & detail oriented under tight deadlines and time constraints
• Would have an optimistic, “can do” personality paired with a great work ethic
1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably a Bachelors in Graphic Design
Please submit a resume and link to personal portfolio (or digital art files showcasing technical and creative skill especially in Illustrator) to the art director.