FSU Sustainable Campus Seeking Graphic Designer
Published August 28, 2014
FSU Sustainable Campus is seeking a Graphic Designer to facilitate campaign development for the Sustainable Campus program and its related departments through project management and graphic design.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Managing projects to completion.
- Aiding in new design concepts and development of graphic design projects, prepares proofs, and provides design insight to student and professional staff.
- Responsible for designing various branding items including, logos, promotional items, brochures, posters, reports, stationary, etc.
- Independently responsible for entire design projects until completion.
- Currently enrolled in or four-year or graduate degree in Graphic Design, Marketing Communications or related field required.
- Enthusiastic interest in Graphic Design and Marketing Communications.
- Project experience, especially print and web/digital media.
- Unparalleled, independent work ethic.
- Able to present projects and ideas to clients, peers, professional staff, and student employees.
- Comfortable working with diverse groups of people.
- Proficient in client contact and relationship building.
- Detail-oriented, able to manage entire projects and guide students on individual tasks.
- Strong organizational and creative skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Web experience is a plus.
Anticipated Salary Range: $8.50/hr
Schedule: 10-15 hours/week in Sustainable Campus student office.
Background Check Requirements
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check.
How To Apply:
If qualified and interested in a specific job opening as advertised, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu
, job # 37748