FSU CFA Photography / Design Internship Opportunity
Published June 19, 2013
The FSU College of Visual Arts, Theatre and Dance is seeking experienced individuals for an internship opportunity to work with the college on various projects beginning in Fall 2013. This position will entail the creation of blog entries as requested by the Media Specialist using both WordPress and EZ Publish Platforms, social media updates (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), photography of events as needed, and experience in organizing and maintaining College media.
- Previous experience with social media and photography is highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and EZ Publish a plus
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college.
- Be able to receive internship credit within your educational department.
- Fall 2013 Internship – 3 credit hours (15 to 20 hours per week)
For more information, please contact Anna Prentiss, Media Specialist at: