This is part-time OPS position with an emphasis in graphic design. The primary role of this position will be to design print and digital material to help promote Campus Recreation programs, services, and facilities. This position may also be required to assist the Marketing Representative with special events, presentations, and other duties as assigned. It requires an average of 10-20 hours per week. Applicants must be currently enrolled students at Florida State University.
The department will be hiring two OPS graphic designers.
1. Build a professional portfolio with both digital and print material.
2. Gain contacts in the area of Campus Recreation and Division of Student Affairs.
3. Opportunity to assist with the construction of a comprehensive marketing plan.
4. Opportunities to actively participate in special Campus Recreation programs and services.
1. Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator.
2. Good time management skills.
3. Basic knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
4. Basic knowledge of Campus Recreation programs and services.
5. Flexibility in schedule (may require occasional work from home, nights, and/or weekends).
For more information contact:
Kellie Gerbers at firstname.lastname@example.org