Calling all creatives!
Gain real-world experience and build your portfolio.
The FSU Alumni Association is looking for talented Florida State students and recent graduates to design logos for the university’s more than 80 Seminole Clubs and Chapters nationwide.
· Create original logos that convey the unique personality of each club while following university visual identity guidelines
· Refine existing logos to comply with university guidelines and follow best design practices
· Experience in creating and modifying vector graphics
· Knowledge of design principles and best practices, specifically as they relate to logos and branding
· Access to graphic design software, such as Adobe Illustrator
· Ability to work independently with little direct supervision while following established brand guidelines and directions
· Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
Interns are accepted year-round. While this is an unpaid position, it is a great way to build your portfolio through an established brand.
For more information on Seminole Clubs and Chapters contact Sue Fulford: firstname.lastname@example.org