This internship is an opportunity to work alongside an experienced graphic designer to produce materials in support of the association and the 67 sheriffs it serves throughout the state. Candidates should be studying graphic arts or a similar field. The intern will gain experience in providing support to Florida Sheriffs Association’s Director of Publications and Graphic Designer by designing graphics for use in media and multi-media products such as publications, CD-ROMs, advertising and signage.
In addition, the intern will assist with the following tasks:
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website content
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on a creative brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
• Working with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
• Undergraduate or Graduate level student
• Major in graphic art/design or related field
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• G.P.A. – 2.5 minimum
• Meets the institution’s standards and requirements for participation in an internship program.
• Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 10-12 weeks.
Applicants should fill out an application from: http://www.flsheriffs.org/our_program/fsa-internships/ and email/send it and/or their resume to me at email@example.com or our mailing address.
Application Submission Deadline: April 30th