ACA invites artists living and working in Florida to submit to an annual juried review for the 2012 exhibition schedule. Open to all Florida artists working in any media. Individual and group proposals accepted. Submissions will be reviewed before a panel of artists/arts professionals. Selected artists will be offered a solo or group exhibition in 2012.
Submissions must be postmarked on or before September 15, 2011 and must include the following:
Application fee: $20 (check payable to Atlantic Center for the Arts)
A PC compatible CD containing the following files:
– Six professional quality digital JPG images. Additional images will not be reviewed. (300 dpi, approximately 6 x 8 inches, please no PSD, PDF, PPD, or iphoto files)
– A detailed image inventory including title, dimensions, medium, and year completed.
– Curriculum Vitae (artist resume)
– Contact information (name, address, email, phone #)
– Information on any educational programming that you may be willing to provide in conjunction with an exhibition.
Additional materials will not be reviewed.
Please include a S.A.S.E. if you wish to receive returned materials.
Mail submissions to:
Atlantic Center for the Arts
Harris House Gallery
Attn: Call for Artists
214 S. Riverside Drive
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
For more information, phone ACA’s Harris House Gallery at 386.423.1753 or visit us online at www.atlanticcenterforthearts.org