Aloft is looking for local artist to display their art starting in September. It will be displayed for 3 months and have the possibility of a Meet the Artist night. The art will be available for sale but is not guaranteed to sell.
Please contact Sales Manager, Brien Schmauch if you are interested to set up a meeting to show him your work.
– Each piece of art must not exceed 44-inches x 30-inches in size, and not be smaller than 14-inches x 12-inches in size
– The Art must not protrude greater than 4-inches from the wall
– The Art must not exceed 10lbs in weight
– In the event any of the displayed Art is purchased, it must be replaced with another piece from the artist, immediately after the purchased Art has been removed.
– Art containing glass or a component that can shatter is not recommended
– Art containing pornography, political messaging (abortion, etc), lewd acts and any other act deemed offensive by the Management team is strictly prohibited
– All artists submitting Art for display should sign a submission form granting your property the right, but not the requirement, to display the Art and waiving the property’s and Starwood’s liability in the event the artwork is lost, stolen or damaged.