FIGG Bridge Group has an immediate full-time opening for a Multimedia/Graphic Production Assistant at its headquarters office in Tallahassee, Florida. This position will be a member of the Marketing Team that supports the President/CEO on presentations, proposals, marketing trips, and other creative projects that advance the company’s marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will create multi-media presentations using Keynote and other formats, produce marketing pieces for print, and work with the entire FIGG team to create outstanding and artistic materials that communicate the company’s message.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills (oral and written,) exhibit a professional demeanor, work as a member of a highly productive marketing team, be able to multi-task under rigid deadlines and be a creative thinker and problem solver.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline.
• Experience in presentations, graphic design, multi-media arts, marketing, or a closely related field.
• Advanced knowledge of Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required.
• Ability to solve technical and production challenges on a Mac platform.
• Ability to work flexible hours and with routine travel.
Submit a cover letter and resume to: Eliza Partington, Director of Lasting Impressions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Top candidates will be interviewed and be expected to provide their portfolio for review.