The Tallahassee Film Society (TFS) needs interns for two positions this coming Fall: Graphics and Social Media.
* This internship would be for three (3) academic hours on internship credit. TFS operates the All Saints Cinema on Railroad Avenue, the only art movie house in Tallahassee. The internship would involve graphic design on various TFS fliers, brochures, and other marketing documents. Each film shown at the TFS has PDF/JPG fliers produced for it. * Intern should be proficient with Adobe Suites software, especially InDesign. Additionally, work at the All Saints Cinema theater will be needed 2 shifts per month. Such work will include projection and concessions and shifts are usually 3 hours.
Intern will be responsible for:
* editing of the weekly film society newsletter
* composing and maintaining All Saints Cinema’s Facebook page
* composing and maintaining on-line calendars for All Saints Cinema (3
* work at All Saints Cinema at least 2 shifts per month (+/- 3 hours per
Besides 3 hours of academic credit, benefits include:
* Complimentary membership in the Tallahassee Film Society
* Free admittance to films at All Saints Cinema along with one guest
* Free popcorn and soft drinks/water when working at All Saints Cinema
* A stipend up to $500 at end of semester if work is completed in a highly
Intern must be enrolled for credit in an FSU academic department.