The Tallahassee Film Society / All Saints Cinema is looking for a Social Media and Editing Intern for the coming spring semester (2017).
The intern will be responsible for:
- Editing the weekly film society newsletter
- Composing and maintaining All Saints Cinema’s Facebook page
- Composing and maintaining online calendars for All Saints Cinema (currently 3 calendars)
- Working at All Saints Cinema at least 2 shifts per month (about 3 hours per shift)
In addition to 3 hours of academic credit, benefits of this position include:
- Complimentary membership in the Tallahassee Film Society
- Free admission to films at All Saints Cinema, along with one guest
- Free popcorn and soft drinks/water while working at All Saints Cinema
- A stipend of up to $500 at the end of the semester for highly satisfactory work
Candidates should have familiarity with Facebook, as well as good editing and writing skills.
Please contact John Fraser at email@example.com for more information.