Raw Shorts Seeking Digital Media Creative Intern, Downtown Miami
Raw Shorts is a cloud based video builder for business. Our company launched in January 2013 as a member of the first class of accelerator companies at the Venture Hive in Downtown Miami. Our operation continues to run out of the Venture Hive Accelerator alongside 20 other tech related start-ups from all over the world who have chosen to launch their companies in Miami. In addition to honing your skills as a digital marketer and creative, this paid internship is an extraordinary opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining insight into one of the most innovative entrepreneurial tech-related ecosystems in the country.
We are offering paid internships for brilliant and energetic digital media creatives & writers. Your role will be to think up and execute groundbreaking web and social media campaigns . You’ll work in a fast-paced, global environment. Your output will be an invigorating blend of planned campaigns, content marketing, as well as infographics, videos and anything else you can dream up.
You’ll need to bring a passionate knowledge of the web, digital media creation, social media, as well as a love for (and the ability to bring to life) smart and beautiful work. Your goal is simple, powerful, visual storytelling. Every pixel counts.
Key takeaways from this internship:
- Learn start up principals: Everyone has ideas, not many people offer solutions. Interns will learn about lean start up methodologies, how to validate their ideas and build an MVP (minimum viable product) to start testing their assumptions.
- Digital strategy: No sense throwing good money after bad money. More traffic means nothing if you’re not converting the current traffic you currently have. In these areas interns will learn more about tracking acquisitions, activation, Retention, referral and revenue and how to monitor the different areas of a SaaS conversion funnel to ultimately drive higher conversions.
- Content Marketing: How to execute inbound marketing and content campaigns that offer value to your customers. Interns will learn how to create assets such as infographics, explainer video or tutorials designed to organically drive traffic to a website.
- Optimization and shortening the feedback loop: Interns will see this process first hand. It applies not just in how we develop our product but also how we determine which marketing strategy to pursue.
- Technical skills: For interns who are already familiar w/ Adobe Create Suite, this is an excellent opportunity for them to learn how to produce professional looking content.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (if you’re not familiar w/ some of these applications we can provide basic training):
- Killer design chops
- Creative Writing skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator. (After Effects, Premiere & Flash are a plus)
- An online portfolio with a nice mix of digital and social work
- A love for (and an active user of) social media
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and brands, ensuring everything is on-brand
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a good attitude
For more information, contact John Vecchio at email@example.com and visit www.rawshorts.com.