MASS MoCA’s Assets for Artists Program: North Adams Project
This spring, MASS MoCA’s Assets for Artists program is continuing the North Adams Project, an initiative to support artists committed to building their creative practice in North Adams. Assets for Artists is offering incentives and special programming for artists who relocate to North Adams in 2017.
Selected artists who relocate to North Adams in 2017 will receive:
- A “matched savings” grant providing up to $4,000 of seed capital to be invested in the artist’s North Adams-based creative practice.
- Free professional development services, including artist-tailored business and financial trainings and one-on-one coaching.
- $500 to assist with the cost of relocation to North Adams.
- A $250 mini grant to help jumpstart retirement savings or an emergency fund.
- Eligibility to apply for technical assistance grants (up to $5,000) for overhauling a website or other design or professional services.
- Free 1-year membership to MASS MoCA.
To apply, please visit the Assets for Artists submission website. The deadline for applications is April 25, 2017.