MASS MoCA is accepting applications for spring/summer residencies in their studios for sessions between March 31 and October 5, 2017.
- Private, furnished studio space at MASS MoCA, available 24/7.
- Housing (private bedroom/queen bed, shared kitchen, and bath) in newly renovated apartments directly across the street from the museum.
- One communal meal per day in the company of fellow artists-in-residence.
- MASS MoCA member benefits for the duration of the residency, including free access to the museum’s galleries and discounts on performing arts events and museum store purchases.
- Free access to Makers’ Mill (a printmaking and fiber arts makerspace on Main Street in North Adams, offering shared use of two etching presses, a relief press, screen-printing, and book arts equipment, as well as floor looms, sewing machines, small tools, and work tables).
- Optional one-on-one artist-focused financial and business counseling through the Assets for Artists program.
Applications are due January 10, 2017. There is no application fee.
For more information and detailed application instructions, please visit MASS MoCA’s website.