The short film “Doll (Act III),” a pixilation silent film by MANDEM (FSU Art ’15
MFA student Maize Arendsee), has been selected for the “Here to GO” exhibition at MINT Gallery in Atlanta, GA.
“Here to GO” is co-juried by Atlanta artists Craig Dongoski and Pam Longobardi, and aims to make a public presentation that exposes and encourages art that is invested in defying consensus reality or the status quo with disruptive innovation.
* Exhibit: Here to GO
* Gallery: MINT (636 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306)
* Opening Reception: January 10, 2015 from 8-11pm at MINT
* Exhibition Dates: January 10-February 8, 2015
* Gallery Hours: Wednesday-Sunday, 12-6pm
* Website: http://mintatl.org
MANDEM’s work will also be showing in Georgia at Non-Fiction Gallery during the PULSE Festival (January 21-25, 2015).