Internship: PR Photographer, Askew Student Life Center and Cinema
The Askew Student Life Center Public Relations team is searching for an intern to provide photography and photo editing skills in exchange for internship credit.
ASLC Photography Intern will be responsible for:
- Covering all ASLC events (8-10 per semester)
- Provide at least 20 pictures via flashdrive/CD per event
- Taking stock photos of building for revamp of website.
- Other various projects with our team of designers
ASLC Photography Intern applicants must:
- Own a digital DSLR or other high quality digital camera (Please provide what model in your application)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other photo-editing software
- Provide a portfolio of work (More focused on Photojournalism, please exclude artistic pieces)