Facilitate campaign development for the Sustainable Campus office and its related programs through project management and graphic design.
– Manages projects to completion.
– Aids in new design concepts and development of graphic design projects, prepares proofs, and provides design insight to student and professional staff.
– Generates knowledge and information regarding trends and social movements relevant to client business and events.
– Responsible for designing various branding items including, logos, promotional items, brochures, posters, reports, stationary, etc.
– Independently responsible for design projects until completion.
– Able to present projects and ideas to clients, peers, professional staff, and student employees.
– Comfortable working with diverse groups of people.
– Proficient in client contact and relationship building.
– Detail-oriented, able to manage entire projects and guide students on individual tasks.
– Strong organizational and creative skills.
– Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
– Web experience is a plus