FSU Sustainable Campus/Facilities Seeking Graphic Designer
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to facilitate campaign development for the Sustainable Campus program and its related departments through project management and graphic design.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages projects to completion.
- Aids in new design concepts and development of graphic design projects, prepares proofs, and provides design insight to student and professional staff.
- Generates knowledge and information regarding trends and social movements relevant to client business and events.
- Responsible for designing various branding items including, logos, promotional items, brochures, posters, reports, stationary, etc.
- Independently responsible for entire design projects until completion.
- Currently enrolled in or four-year or graduate degree in Graphic Design, Marketing Communications or related field required.
- Enthusiastic interest in Graphic Design and Marketing Communications.
- Project experience, especially print and web/digital media.
- Unparalleled, independent work ethic.
SKILLS + SPECIFICATIONS
- Able to present projects and ideas to clients, peers, professional staff, and student employees.
- Comfortable working with diverse groups of people.
- Proficient in client contact and relationship building.
- Detail-oriented, able to manage entire projects and guide students on individual tasks.
- Strong organizational and creative skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Web experience is a plus
Apply online at jobs.fsu.edu. Search for Job Opening ID:37309 .
Please attach your resume to your online application and include any relevant design experience or educational information in your job application.
Please, also send an electronic portfolio to Elizabeth Swiman at firstname.lastname@example.org