FSU Professor Judy Rushin’s upcoming activities
My new blogspot is up and running and I’ll be posting process shots of current work throughout the summer as I get ready for fall exhibitions. Please check it out and consider following if you’re interested in my activities. I also update my website frequently.
Coming up in the next months:
- Now — my studio is featured on Hyperallergic. It’s a great blog and I know they’d appreciate the hits.
- June – Look for me in New American Paintings no.100, available at newstands
- September – solo exhibition at University of the South, Sewanee, TN
- October – simultaneous solo exhibitions at Co-Lab Project Space and N Space at Nelson Partners in Austin, TX
- February – Curatorial project: Head Shoulders Genes & Toes, FSU Museum of Fine Art, Tallahassee, FL, an exhibition of works exploring the convergence of art and human biology
- March – Curatorial project: Line and Fish, 621, Tallahassee, FL, an exhibition of abstract painting and sculpture
There are more projects in the hopper, so please check in…dates will be filling in throughout the year.
Wishing you a rejuvenating summer! Judy