The College of Fine Arts Visiting Artists and Scholars Lecture Series is funded by a generous gift from the late Vincent and Mary Agnes Thursby. Unless otherwise noted all lectures are in the Fine Arts Building (530 Call Street, Tallahassee, FL 32306), Room 249 at 7 pm.
For more info, call (850) 644-6474, or join the FSU Visiting Artists Series on facebook.
2012-2013 Lectures Include:
- Monica Cook – Tuesday, September 18th, 2012
- James Elkins – Thursday, October 4th, 2012 (2004 Williams Johnston Building)
- Thomas Southall – Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
- Paul Catanese – Thursday, October 11th, 2012 (2004 William Johnston Building)
- Peace Papers: Drew Matott & Margaret Mahon – Thursday, October 25th, 2012
(2004 William Johnston Building)
- Kristen Morgin – Thursday, November 8th, 2012
- Erik Geschke -Thursday, February 7th @7pm, FAB 249
- Brian Knep, Friday, February 8th @ 6pm, 6pm, MoFA
- Joe Davis – Thursday, February 28th @ 7pm, 2013, FAB 249
- Joe Davis with Peter Sasowsky- Friday, March 1st @ 7:30 pm All Saints Cinema
- Stuart Horodner – Thursday March 28th @ 7pm, FAB 249
- Retiring Professor George Blakely – Thursday, April 4th @ 7pm, FAB 249