Calling all creatives!
Gain real-world experience and build your portfolio.
· Create original logos that convey the unique personality of each club while following university visual identity guidelines
· Refine existing logos to comply with university guidelines and follow best design practices
· Experience in creating and modifying vector graphics
· Knowledge of design principles and best practices, specifically as they relate to logos and branding
· Access to graphic design software, such as Adobe Illustrator
· Ability to work independently with little direct supervision while following established brand guidelines and directions
· Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
Interns are accepted year-round. While this is an unpaid position, it is a great way to build your portfolio through an established brand.
For more information on Seminole Clubs and Chapters contact Sue Fulford: firstname.lastname@example.org