If you want to get a taste of being a content developer in the real world, all while building your portfolio, this is the internship for you. Fiore Communications is a full-service marketing firm focused on helping companies and organizations grow through the creation and delivery of compelling content.
As a content marketing and digital design intern, you will have the opportunity to:
– Apply your graphic design skills to real-life social media, email and web campaigns.
– Develop and manage client social media accounts and assist with developing content marketing and SEO strategies
– Write and edit web content, feature articles and blogs posts
About Fiore Communications:
We build brands and grow businesses by connecting our clients to their target audiences by telling compelling stories — their stories. Fiore Communications is a full-service marketing firm that specializes in the creation and delivery of engaging content. We provide clients complete digital and traditional marketing services as well as writing, editing and publishing services for association magazines and journals. Fiore Communications is located at 250 John Knox Road, # 1, Tallahassee, Florida 32303.
– Strong written/verbal communication skills, understanding of communications/marketing principles
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
– Experience with social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, WordPress and MailChimp
This is an unpaid internship, but we welcome students who have completed at least 48 college credit hours and would like to receive course credit for their time with us. Students must be able to devote 15-20 hours a week to the internship.
Interested parties should email a resume, cover letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 10