Documenting Your Work: A Photography Workshop with Annie Donovan
Join Annie Donovan (MFA Studio Art, FSU) for this one-day workshop for all skill levels in photography. The emphasis of the workshop is to learn to document and light your artwork professionally, and to learn to archive it digitally for website, exhibition submissions, and for print. Both 2-D and 3-D works will be covered, and artists are encouraged to bring artwork to document.
Provided supplies: reference sheets, limited cameras and CDs to save images, limited computers with Photoshop, studio strobe lighting system and alternative lighting (clamp lights, etc.)
Recommended supplies: digital camera, laptop, USB portable drive, up to 3 artworks to document (may not get to all) entry guidelines for digital submissions (if any).
- Minimum enrollment is 6 students. If the workshop does not meet the minimum enrollment, you will be fully refunded.
- Full amount is due with registration.
- No refunds or cancellations after October 31.
- Parking surrounds the courthouse square. Although signs do not indicate that Saturdays are exempt from ticketing, we have yet to see them ticket on Saturdays. Alternative parking is available in the City Lot on Washington Street between Duval and Love Street. You may drop off supplies at the front and then park.
- Lunch will be from 12:30-1:00pm. We suggest calling ahead to an area restaurant to pick up, or bring a lunch to be sure to make it back in time. Refrigerator and microwave are available to use.
- Tuition is $30 for Member and $40 for non-members
To register, send the Registration Form to Anissa Form, Education Director.
The workshop will be on Saturday, November 14th from 10:30AM to 4:00PM.
Registration must be received by October 31.