Spring 2011 BFA Entrance Information
The Spring 2011 application window will open Friday, Feb 25 will close Tuesday, March 1.
Students should expect to hear officially about the results by the end of the day Friday, March 4, 2011.
- Prepare and Submit your portfolios at http://fsu.edu/~art/apply/BFAdesign/
- Students should submit 6 pieces including the common project (Spring 2011 Common Design Problem)
- The following file types are allowed: .gif .jpg .png .swf .mov .pdf
- File size is limited to 20MB
- Image dimensions for still images should not exceed 1000 x 800 pixels
- Please do not collage multiple images into a single file; one piece, one image
- Web, interactive, and other electronic environments: Post a screenshot according to regular image guidelines and if applicable provide a link to your project in the caption field
- All time-based works (including Flash and video) should be limited to clips of one minute or less
- Video work should be submitted in Quicktime movie (.MOV) format compressed with a common codec at any pixel size smaller than 720 pixels by 480 pixels.
Application to the BFA in Design Program is open only to students who have an FSU id and email address. In addition to the application process, there are specific course requirements that are checked, and if you aren't a current student we have no access to your transcript. Please apply during your first Fall or Spring semester at FSU.