3WStudios is seeking a highly experienced PHP developer with solid CMS (WordPress and Drupal) experience to build custom websites, applications, and solutions for our clients. Expertise in web development and interface design is imperative. The ideal candidate will be someone someone who is extremely motivated, organized to a fault, and can produce at a high level to meet multiple quick deadlines. You will work with the 3WStudios team to accomplish goals at a high rate of efficiency where good communication is a must.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished/deliverable
• Code and develop WordPress/Drupal sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
• Extend, manage, and make improvements to WordPress/Drupal set up, settings, debugging, plugin installation and configuration
• Initialize PHP and HTML development outside of CMS programs as needed
• Perform regular maintenance on existing sites and implement new features, enhancements, and content on a regular basis
• Develop within a multiple server configuration including development, staging, and production servers
• Three or more years of PHP development in a professional environment
• Experience working with mySQL databases
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and effectively as an individual and/or within small groups
• Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Great communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your resume along with a cover letter, zodiac sign, and a portfolio link (or list of site references) to email@example.com.
Deadline for position: 1/31/15
No Phone Calls Please.
3WStudios is an equal opportunity employer.