The Connecticut Academy of Fine Arts announces a call to artists for a national art exhibition, May 27-July 16, 2011 at Mystic Arts Center in Mystic, CT. Cash awards totaling $2,800. Jurors: Joy M. Pepe and Anne von Stuelnagel. Open to all media including: Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Graphics.
There are 2 ways to Enter:
Mail in: a digital file, deadline: March 25, 2011.
Carry in: May 22, 23, 2011. Artists may enter up to two works. Entries will be received Sunday, May 22 and Monday, May 23, 11AM–5PM at the Mystic Arts Center Inc., 9 Water St. Mystic, CT. 06355.
Printable Entry Forms: Entry Forms
• Exhibition: May 27 – July 16, 2011
• Notification of acceptance will be posted at: www.ctacademy.org. For mail-In Entry by April 22, 2011, and Carry-In Entry by May 25, 2011
• Pick up For Work Not Accepted: Friday, May 27 & Saturday, May 28 11AM–5PM at the Mystic Arts Center.
• Pick up For Work Accepted: Sunday, July 17 & Monday, July 18, 11AM–5PM at the Mystic Arts Center.
• Opening Reception & Awards: Thursday, June 9, from 6 to 8 PM.
Location: The Mystic Arts Center
9 Water Street, Mystic, Connecticut 06355, Open 11:00 – 5:00 daily & weekends
Questions? Please contact Jordan F. Smith at email@example.com or call 860-633-2777.